Friday 22 June 2012

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

Well it is in our house at the moment anyway :-) I've been getting together my swaps for our quarterly training and I've got them finished with a week to go would you believe!!  Yes I know Miss Disorganised here is pulling it together with time to spare! Mark this date in your diary it'll never happen again lol.  So here are my swaps, I mentioned I was doing these in an earlier blog;

My kitchen smelt Divine after heating all these tea lights as they are vanilla scented, I have also made a little gift bag to carry them all in ;


I used the broadsheet alphabet for the candles, and the Pennant Parade for the bag along with the Petite Pennants Builder punch. I've used Garden Green card and ink, Crumb Cake ink, and  Riding Hood Red card and Ink and also the Decorative Label punch.  I have also added either Cherry Cobbler or Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon on the candle packs.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment