Tuesday 26 June 2012

Button Bracelet

Well today has been a very exciting day as the Olympic torch found it's way to Doncaster, even better a friend mine was carrying the torch!!  The lovely Julie Arnold carried the torch on a stretch through Warmsworth. Sadly I couldn't be there to cheer her on but in a queer twist of fate I did get caught up in the traffic jam she caused lol I was really spurring her on as I really needed the loo. Julie did pop into work afterwards and let me hold the torch lol.

So to what I've been making, as you can see from the title I've been playing with buttons, and have made a lovely button bracelet using the basic colours;
I've popped some Bling! into the middle of the Small buttons, here's what it looks like on;

It is so very easy to make and only takes only about 20 mins. There is a tutorial for it here

That's all for now

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment