Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tealight Stampin

ohhhh bit of a strange day yesterday, I've been off work (LSA job) because I've been suffering with vertigo so yesterday, feeling a bit better I thought I'd try a little walk, big mistake lol people probably thought I was drunk!  Back to sitting today and not wandering about too much.

So what have I been doing?  Stamping Tea lights, I'm sure you've seen in a previous blog where I have stamped church candles so I thought I'd have a go with tea lights, it is far easier than stamping on candles and here's how I got on;
Aren't they lovely, I also made a gift box to go with them;
The box, by the way fits three of the tea lights inside.  I wanted something though that would take a little less time in the making than a box as I'm planning to use these as swaps if I manage to get to our next training, the theme of which is Christmas, so here's what I came up with;

Unfortunately the little stamps and the little reindeer stamp aren't available in England :-( They make up a set that you can use to make an advent calendar with.  I got mine sent to me as a Christmas present from a friend in America.
As you can see I just inked the image and not the number so that I could use them on the candles.

Well happy crafting everyone

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment