Friday 15 June 2012

Scraping and Gifting

Well I'm writing this on yet another raining day in deepest darkest Yorkshire, I also think I just heard thunder.  Thunder always reminds me of my Granny Gelder, she knew I was terribly frightened of it so would sing to me whenever there was a storm, while we we staying with her.  " I hear Thunder, I hear thunder. Hark! don't you?" I'm sure you must know it from your own childhoods :-) well that brings me neatly to my first make of the day which is a scrapbook page;
We were given this page as a make and take at our recent Leeds training.  The picture is of my Grandma and granddad and my dad aged 3.  I believe he was once so cute!! lol

Talking of dad I finished off the gift bag I was making to pop all his pressies inside for fathers day. Here it is;
I've used the Open Sea stamp set to match the card I made him which is in an earlier blog, and I've again used the framelit dies

 and also the Two Tags die to make the gift tag,

I've attached the tag to the gift bag using the new coloured bakers twine, I love it!! and I did all this wearing false nails!  I usually paint my own nails and add my own nail art but since I've been having problems with my shoulder its been very hard to do, so I decided to pamper myself and this is the result.

Aren't the little 3D flowers lovely?  I was really very pleased with them and feel that this may be the way to go for me now.

Well that's all from me, better go and tidy up my mess ;-)

Happy Crafting

Deb  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment