Saturday 27 April 2013

A Lovely Sunny Morning




I'm getting too used to these sunny mornings, although it was quite cold here in deepest darkest Yorkshire.  There was mass excitment this morning in our house as I thought I was going to be filmed this afternoon, only to check my emails to discover the camera man has been delayed in New York lol Just my luck.

Anyhoo I wanted to share with you a project we made at craft class on Thursday, which was a Tea Caddy


Yes I still have that very scruffy grid paper lol. In my defence it has all my notes on it.  This lovely little tea caddy is perfect for the twinings individual tea bags.


The flower on top is made using the blossom punch, the papers are the tea for two DSP perfect for this project


Here's a close up of the stamp which is from the Tea Shoppe set,  I've also used, crumb cake, soft suede and Island Indigo.

A Fellow demonstrator has just started up a little monthly challenge, this months challenge is a colour challenge,










You can post your enteries here

Happy Crafting Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment