Wednesday 3 April 2013

More Easter Treats!!

Well the sun is shining here in deepest darkest Yorkshire and I feel good!  I'm quite sure that I am responsible for this sunny weather after I painted my nails yesterday in these sunny vibrant colours


Look at those babies! lol I need me sunglasses on now just to look at my nails! But at least it's coxed the sun out of it's hiding place as it now feels the need to compete with me ;-).

Anyhoo enough of that silliness on to more easter teats for Scotty too hotty



A little carrot and a bunnies bum lol.  This was made using the petal cone die.



Here's a better look at the leaves on top.  I'm very grateful to fellow demonstrators Emily and Carol who gave me the idea for this, thanks girls.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment