Friday 12 April 2013

Dress you up


Well the weather is full of rain this morning so very gloomy here in deepest darkest yorkshire :-)

The card I'm going to show you today is another that I received in Bekka's kit. It uses the the Dress up framelets from the spring mini.


I've used the polka Dot DSP and daffodil delight card.  On the front here I've used the perfectly penned stamp set and one of the roses from the vintage trim.


Again I've used the polka dot DSP for the dress this time in rich razzleberry and crumb cake card for the body, I've added a little bit of Baja Breeze ribbon and another vintage trim rose around the waist. 


Here is the greeting inside, again using the perfectly penned stamp set and stamped in daffodil delight ink

Bye for now

Happy Crafting

Debxx

No comments:

Post a Comment