Tuesday 23 April 2013

A Man's View



Lots of excitement in our household over the last week as I brought a new car!! It has Automatic windscreen wipers and lights!!! Is it very sad that I'm so excited about that? lol heres a little pic

Photo: New car!!!!! With lots of shiney buttons!!!!!

Just look at the colour, tempting turquoise, I loves it!  I've named her Clara.

Right now back to business I'm going to show another card I got in the kit from Bekka, I think this particular card would be perfect as a mans card.


I've used the honeycomb embossing folder on this, it also uses chocolate chip, tempting turquoise and some of the polka dot dsp, the sentiment is from the perfectly penned set, which also comes in the kit from Bekka I know that she is still offering these so if you would like one email her at bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Some more extcting news for you, stampin up is having a colour refresh, here are the new colours, some as you will see are previous In Colour options





Happy Crafting

Deb xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment