Tuesday 9 April 2013

More Easter Lovelies

Well I've got my last Easter gift to show you, and some good news! my weather guru friend assures me that warmer weather is on it's way for the weekend!! So come on people dig out your sunglasses, shorts and sun loungers lol


I made this for Ray Ray, using the artisan set from the spring mini.  The box frame is from The Range.  Now I saw this somewhere but can't remember where I'm not sure if I saw it on pinterest or if I saw it in the demonstrator mag Impressions. So no link I'm afraid.

More exciting news though, Stampin Up are refreshing their colour palette! And here's the new colours


You'll see that some are old in-colour samples such as Wisteria Wonder (My fav!!!!) and Blushing bride and some are all new such as soft sky and smoky Slate.

Well that's all from me

Happy Crafting

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment