Tuesday 1 October 2013

Flower Shop Birthday

I thought I'd give you a rest from Christmas today and instead show you a birthday card made with the Flower Shop stamp set.



I used Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar and Very Vanilla on this card, which a bit of that lovely ruffled ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and is from the Chalk Talk stamp set





I've used the faceted buttons and an antique brad for the centre of the flowers.

 I also added some pearls to the corner for extra 'pop'.  This card is another 6 x 6


Products used

Stamps
Flower Shop
Chalk Talk

Card
Pistachio Pudding
Baked Brown Sugar
Very Vanilla

Ink
Baked Brown Sugar
Pistachio Pudding

Accessories
Pearls
Pistachio Pudding ruffled Ribbon
Antique Brads
Vintage Faceted Buttons
Chalk Talk Framelets

If you would like any of the items used here please click the 'shop now' tab to place your order.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment