Wednesday 23 October 2013

Christmas Banner

One of the fab new items in the Autumn/ Winter catalogue is the fantastic banner kit.  I highly recommend it, it can be used for anything, birthdays, retirement, anniversarys, weddings anything.  I've used mine for Christmas and I got it from my wonderful upline Monica 




I'm sorry but this project is very product heavy but well worth it I think.



The banners have been inked in gold using the sponge daubers, The letters have been cut out and mounted onto snowflakes cut out using the framelets in glitter cardstock, with a vintage button added for detail.  The rosette has a small glitter snowflake and is topped off with one of the frosted finishes.  The papers are from the season of style set and the ribbon ruffled at the top of the banner is the cherry cobbler stitched edge grosgrain. 



In the middle is a bow again made with the season of style papers using the Gift Bow Bigz L die and hanging from that is two more snow flakes which are finished off with the frosted finishes.

If you would like any of the items used to make this card please click the 'shop now' tab at the top of my blog

Happy crafting

Deb xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment