Tuesday 15 October 2013

Papaya Collage #2

Hello, I hope the weather is a bit better where you are, we've had nothing but rain for the last few days. My brother, bless him, still came and sorted my garden out for me yesterday in all the pouring rain.  He's a star.

Well today's card, this one also using the Papaya Collage set.

I've used Primrose petals and gumball green ink on this one, again I cut out the frame to layer it up.  I also added some of the primrose petals ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set.





The Bird is stamped in soft suede and I've added some gems to the top right hand corner of the frame and the top left hand corner of the card.




I also stamped inside the card. Hope you like it, if you would like any of the items used to make this card please click on the 'shop now' tab.

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

Products used

Card
Whisper white
Primrose Petals

Ink
Primrose Petals
Soft Suede
Gumball Green

Stamps
Papaya Collage
Bring on the Cake

Accessories 
Gems
Decorative Label Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment