Tuesday 8 October 2013

Lovely as a Tree #3

Hope you all had a great weekend, did you make any cards for world card making day?  It was a very exciting day on Saturday and some fellow demonstrators as it was the launch of our challenge page on facebook.  Why don't you go over and have a look the page is here and join in the fun.

Now for today's card, it again uses the Lovely as a tree stamp set





I've used the heat and stick again on this one with dazzling diamonds.  The tree is stamped in garden green. Here's a closer look




I think it's very effective, although I did get covered in glitter in the process and I resembled a 70's disco diva by the time I was finished lol.




The Sentiment is from more merry messages and I've added a few jewels to the corner for a bit of extra pop!

Products used:

Stamps
Lovely as a tree
More Merry Messages

Card
Whisper White
Basic Grey

Ink
Garden Green

Accessories
Heat and Stick Powder
Dazzling Diamonds
Jewels
Heat Gun

If you would like to order any of the products I have used here please click the shop now tab,

Happy crafting

Deb
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment