Monday 23 July 2012

Wedded Bliss

I wanted to share a card with you today that I made for a Civil Partnership.   Two good friends of mine took the plunge on Saturday and lots of fun was had by all.  Even more surprising is I even managed to get Ray (the better half) up to dance, he had well soaked his liver by this time though lol.

So here's the card;
I used the heart punch to make the two dresses and finished them off with some pearls ,I've lightly dusted some Baja Breeze over the hearts to make the bust area stand out, I also popped some pearls on oppisite corners and used some Baja breeze card embossed using the Victorian wallpaper embossing folder.  Quite Simple.

If you would like to order the items used to make this card please Email me here.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment