Sunday 1 July 2012

Holiday scrapbooking

I've been busy this morning making a double scrapbook page.  I've made it of Scott's holdays, mine and my Dad's as a child, here's the double spread;












I've used Bashful Blue card, Big top party papers, Everythning Eleanor stamp set and the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set. 

Again I really am sorry about the quality of the photos but I'm being forced to use my mobile to take the pictures.  I've stamped along the top and bottom of the pages with the florish from the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set, I stamped out the words "Holiday Memories Now and Then" using the Broadsheet Alphabet, Both the florish and the alphabet where stamped out using Bashful Blue ink.  I then punched out the letters using the scallop circle punch and inked the edges in Bashful Blue, and there you have it all done.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment