Monday 9 July 2012

Fluttabyes

How bad has the weather been?  Never ending rain and looks like there'll not be really any let up for the rest of July.  On the up side of this, it means I've been beavering away in the craft room, making some lovely butterfly envelope cards.



I used the colour coach to match the daffodil delight card and the bashful blue to colours that would suit.  I can't tell you enough how useful the colour coach is especially for someone like me who can get it completely wrong! The daffodil delight was matched to early espresso and the bashful blue to the chocolate chip, as you can see I made the butterfly from the mixed bunch stamp set and blossom punch, I used the everything Eleanor set for the plaque and sincere salutations for the greeting.


For the insert I again used the mixed bunch stamp set finishing off with a little paper flower and I used round tab punch to make the pull tab at the top of the insert.  If you would like to order the items to make these projects please email me 


Hope you like my designs today


Happy crafting


Deb xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment