Saturday 21 July 2012

Stepper Compartment Box

Well the sun is shining lovely and bright here in South Yorkshire and I hope it's doing the same near you.  Now today I want to share one of the products the ladies made at stamp club this week.  It's a lovely compartment box ideal for birthdays, Christmas, weddings or any present giving occasion really.


Here is the inside of the box as you can see the compartments are stepped so that they neatly fit on top of each other when the box is closed.



Here is the top of the box which I finished off using the Mixed Bunch stamp set and an antique brad.  Unfortunately in my infinite wisdom I didn't photograph the actual box before I lent the camera to my dad, I so am getting terrible senior moments just lately lol. As you can see I opted for always artichoke and paisley petals designer papers.

Hope you like it

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment