Thursday 6 February 2014

Hello Ladies and Gents I hope you weren't too battered by the storms if you live in England, we got off rather lightly here in deepest darkest Yorkshire.  Looking at the news I was very grateful for that.  I saw Portland, where I used to live and would not have looked forward to walking that very windy causeway due to it being flooded :-(

Anyhoo on to today's card, well it's two cards on the same theme.




 It uses the Look up to father stamp from the new spring mini,  I've stamped this one without colouring the sentiment which is also part of the stamp, and just added a 'happy birthday to the bottom so that it could be used for a male birthday card.

This sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set, which has then been punched out using the word window and the modern label punches.

I coloured the tree using garden green and chocolate chip stampin write markers

Here is the stamp with the sentiment, I love it!!! 'A father is someone to look up to no matter how tall you've grown' lovely

As you can see I've embossed a layer of card using the wood grain embossing folder.

If you would like to purchase any of the products used to make these cards please click on the pictures below which will take you directly to my shop.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


No comments:

Post a Comment