Friday 21 February 2014

Framlets Storage

I have had some storage issues with my framelets and embossing folders and because they are 'in a drawer' I forget what I've got and half of them don't get used because I don't really know whats in there. Now thanks to Pootles Papercraft I have some lovely storage boxes for them.


I've used the free papers you get with sale-a-bration for these and the new incolours, I love them, plus now all my framelets are in alphabetical order and I can see excatly whats there.


I finished them off with a bit of ribbon and some of the Boutique details.


I also made a slightly wider one so I could pop my thinlet dies in and some of my other wider dies.

There is a video here on how to make them.

Hope you like it

Happy crafting

Deb xx
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment