Thursday 13 February 2014

A little more Everything Eleanor

Do you remember the Everything Eleanor card with the butterflies that I blogged about last week?  Well I made that card again but this time with a monochrome theme, with a matching gift bag and gift boxes.

Here's the card, quite a different theme to it when it's just in black and white, I've also used the Modern Medley papers through out this project, it is again a 6 x 6 card.

I also made a gift bag for her

It's just a plan brown paper bag which I've covered in black card then layered on some of the modern medley papers and then attached my stamped image.

I also made a matching gift tag with the new tag punch
I'd made Tina some wax melts so I needed to put these into some sort of packaging

Isn't it pretty? It fits 4 melts in perfectly




These ones are lemon cheesecake, I also popped a little stamp onto the back of the box with the Fragrance  of the melt on it.

You can find a tutorial on how to make these boxes here

I also gave her some tea lights which also had to be boxed
As you can see it fits four tea lights perfectly.

You can find a tutorial for this box here



All products used are listed below, thanks to pootles papercraft for the instructions for the boxes. Hope you like todays offering.

Happy crafting

Deb xxx
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment