Monday 28 January 2013

Papaya Collage Stamp set

At Last the snow has gone!! All that snow we had on Saturday night, what surprise to wake up Sunday morning to find it all gone.

I'm going to show you some cards from the Papaya Collage stamp set, now I got these cards from a tutorial that you can buy from Jenny Moors, she does quite a lot of tutorials so it's well worth popping over to her blog to take a look. Some of the cards also use the Memorable moments stamp set.  I've tweeked the ones I've done to suit my purposes and instead of using DSP I've used card that I've embossed using the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.


The first card is a gate fold as you can see, on the tutorial it has 50th where I have added the butterfly lets have a look inside


Isn't it just lovely?  It uses Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla and Primrose Petals  card, Inks used are Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive and Primrose Petals.



Here is the next card again it uses Soft suede, Very vanilla, Raspberry Ripple card and Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Olive inks

Heres a look inside,



I'll pop back tomorrow with the rest of the cards from this set, please feel free to email me if you wish to order any of the items used to make these cards.

Happy Crafting

Debxx

No comments:

Post a Comment