Wednesday 9 January 2013

Angry Birds Birthday Card

My son is a big fan of Angry Birds, and it's his birthday on Saturday, He's having an angry birds cake made by the wonderful Charlotte who runs and owns The Cherry Blossom Bakery, go look at some of her wonderful cakes, look good and taste divine.

So to match his cake I thought I'd try my hand at making an angry birds card and here are the results


Not too bad I don't think lol.  You can get instructions on how to make this card here

I'll be back soon with some more Sale a bration sneak peeks.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's a great card Debbie! I'm just sat here sketching out designs for the cake - looking forward to working on it (maybe because I like playing it so it's a great excuse for 'research'!)

    ReplyDelete