Tuesday 15 January 2013

Sale a Bration Sneak Peek 6

How cold is it?  I've the heating running at full blast and I'm still cold!! Luckily we didn't have too much snow yesterday but it is very icy out there.

So on with my next offering from sale a bration which starts on 22 January.


Again I've used wisteria wonder card and ink for this card,  I've combined it with some whisper white and the paper is from the Fan Fare DSP.  I've added a little weaving to the bottom right hand corner of the card and finished it off with some gems.  I used the doily die and stamped the sentiment on top, again this is using the Vintage Verses stamp set.

I have managed to secure a new venue for my classes, these will now be held at Artfuel,  Portland Place in Doncaster.  Classes cost £8 or are free if you make an order of £30 or over.  Check out my classes tab on this blog for more details.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment