Tuesday 7 January 2014

Heart Felt Banner

Today I'm going to share with you a banner I made which is FREE from stampin up, Yes FREE!!!  You can get this kit free when you make an order of at least £45!

So here it is


Isn't it just cute?!?! There are some extra bits in the kit like paper doilies, little wooden pegs and some paper banners (the ones I've used are cloth)

Heres a closer look

I first stamped the background with the en francias stamp in basic grey, I then inked the edges in Coastal Cabana, I then stamped flowers from the flower shop stamp set in Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz

This one uses the butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri set


These two use the butterflies and hearts from Hearts a Flutter

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

If you would like this banner kit the order number is 133514, all other items used are listed below


Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


No comments:

Post a Comment