Wednesday 18 December 2013

Father Christmas

Well the excitement is rising in our house as we eagerly await the arrival of old Mr Claus. So I thought I'd show you the following card with the man himself on.

As used real red card, with whisper white and just a hint of the brushed gold card.  The stamp sets are more merry messages for the sentiment and Best of Christmas for the Santa Claus stamp.  I've inked the edges of the Santa Claus image with soft suede to give it a bit of a vintage feel.

I made these cards for Scotty Too Hotty to give to his friends, I hope you like them as much as they did, if you would like any of the items used to make this project please click on the pictures below which will take you directly to that item in my online store.

Happy crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment