Wednesday 18 September 2013

Joyful Christmas

I love this stamp set, just because you can do so many things with it.  I'm going to show you another 6 x 6 card using this stamp set





That poinsettia is just gorgeous!  Love it.  I stamped it out in versamark then I embossed it using some of the gold embossing powder,  but it works just as well if you stamp in the new gold ink pad if you don't want to go to the trouble of embossing it.  The verse is from More Merry Messages, this stamp set is lovely and has a few longer sentiments that can be used as verses inside your cards.  I've used very vanilla and burnished gold as the main colours on this card.

Here's a closer look at the verse which I stamped in soft suede. 

 


Here's that lovely poinsettia I added a few pearls to the middle of it





If you would like any of the items I used to make this card you just need to click the 'shop now' tab, set up your account and you're ready to go.

Products used

Stamps
More Merry Messages
Joyful Christmas

Ink
Versamark
Soft suede

Card
Real Read
Garden Green
Very Vanilla
Burnished Gold

Accessories
Gold Embossing Powder
Pearls

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment