Thursday 12 September 2013

A Spot of Christmas

Yes we were feeling a bit Christmasy in the Keating household this week with the cold, I've finally had to give in and put the heating on!! Not good.

So here's my little bit of Christmas to show you





I made this using the lovely new Festive Flurry stamps and framelets from the autumn/winter catalogue, even better you can buy these as part of a bundle and save money!!  I also used the new sliver encore ink pad, but I'm thinking I should have added some glitter to that top snowflake, what do you think?

The sentiment is from the teeny tiny sentiments stamp set and as you can see I've also used some of that lovely sliver glimmer paper.  The card by the way is a 6 x 6 inch.

Products used

Card
Sliver Glimmer Paper
Midnight Muse
Pool Party
Whisper White

Ink
Midnight Muse
Pool Party
Sliver Encore

Stamps
Festive Flurry
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Accessories 
Big Shot
Festive Flurry Framlets
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch

If you would like to order any of these items or have any questions on how I made the card please feel free to e-mail me debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment