Thursday 18 July 2013

More Christmas Fun

It seems like madness talking about Christmas in all this heat lol but here we go again, today I'm going to show you some gift tags, now both these sets have been retired which I'm very sad about but I'm keeping hold of them because I'm a fiend for making my own gift tags, I like them to match either the card I've made and/or the gift packaging, so here goes

Aren't they cute!!!  They are of course made using the two tags die, oh why oh why have stamping up decided to get rid of this, it's one of my all time favs and is well used. I think I've seen something similar on either pinterest or someones blog, I just can't remember where though so unfortunately I can't give you a link :-(  Lets have a closer look.





I've embossed the whisper white card with the Northern Flurry embossing folder, which you can still buy.





I added a little bling to the tree using the rhinestones

This little chap is my favorite he is just too cute with his blinging buttons lol

Hope you liked this early taste of Chirstmas,

Happy crafting


Deb xx



No comments:

Post a Comment