Tuesday 2 July 2013

New Catty and Best of set

Wow today marks the launch of Stampin up's new annual catalogue and also the new Best of set, this month it's Best of Butterflies it's just £13.95 in clear mount. 










 















Isn't it lovely?  I've already popped my order in lol, Now onto todays offering

I totally Stole this from Pinterest and you can see the original here.







I Liked it so much I decided to make another using primrose petals and so saffron












 I added some butterflies to this one although I'm not so sure the colours work so well.  If you would like any of the items used to make this card, or would like to order the best of butterflies set please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk.

Products used

Stamps
Stippled Blossoms
En Francias
Papillon Potpourri
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card
Primrose Petals
So Saffron
Very Vanilla
Midnight Muse
Crumb cake

Ink
Midnight Muse
Crumb Cake
Primrose Petals
So Saffron

Stampin up Accessories
Big Shot Machine
Fancy Fans Embossing Folder
Perfect Polka Dots Folder
Ovals Collection Framelets
Large Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch



















No comments:

Post a Comment