Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day

Well I hope you have all been suitable spoilt today by your nearest and dearest.  I've been given chocolate, some lovely dress jewellery and some perfume.  Scotty too hotty made me an electronic card and message on his DS lol.

So todays card is a valentines card, I have totally stole this from a fellow demonstrator, I saw it and right away fell in love with it. You can see Teri's version here, you'll need to scroll down a bit to get to it.  Here's mine;


A lovely heart shaped easel card. I've used soft suede  real red, whisper white and old olive card,  I have used the heart shaped framelets and crochet trim round the edges of the heart, and the you are loved stamp set.

Now because I had those lovely roses on my card it also meant that I needed to make a box the house it.  When it comes to making a box and getting the sizes right my mind always seems to hit a blank, and yet I'm able to work out envelope sizes.  Luckily after posting that I needed some help the lovely Emily came to my rescue.  So here's the matching box;



I used chocolate chip for the box base on this one.

If you require any of the items made to used this card and box please email me your order

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment