Thursday 7 February 2013

Dreams, sick children, new glasses and another birthday!

Well what a day yesterday, I was feeling much more like myself only to have scotty too hotty come down with the dreaded lurgie.  However it did give him time to make a valentines card for his girlfriend lol.   I also had to pick up my new glasses yesterday which are varifocals  They are making me feel very sick, which is apparently normal until I get used to them.  I have to remember to 'point my nose' to what I'm looking at rather than just moving my eyes.  And (you should never ever start a sentence with and lol) to top all this off I had a dream that David Cameron stole all my punches.  The Great Raymundo found this hilarious and asked me if I was trying to sign Mr Cameron up as a demonstrator.

Anyhoo on to the card.  I made this for my friend Tina,  she is the one friend who I can count on to get me into trouble ;) lots of it.  If there is a 'Thick of it' to be in it's a good bet it'll be me and Tina and it was her birthday last Friday.


I've used a combination of Pool Party, Midnight Muse and So Saffron card and ink.  I've used the Teeny Tiny sentiments Stamp set and the Bloomin Marvelous stamp set which you can get FREE! with an order of just £45 during the Sale-a-bration period. Punches I've used are the scalloped circle and circle, Scallop Trim Border, word window and Modern Label.

Next time I'll show you the gift box I made for her.  If you would like any of the items I used to make this card please email me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie sorry to hear you and Scotty haven't been great, I hope you're both feeling better today.
    I had the same problem with my specs but it does wear off.
    Lovely card I like the colour combo.
    Have a good weekend,
    love cherie

    ReplyDelete