Saturday 9 February 2013

Birthday gift box




Well it's a very exciting day for me today, I have managed to obtain a studio with the Artfuel group and today they have their grand opening. This means that the public can come for a look around, meet the artists and find out about workshops and exhibitions that are going to be held there. Eventually they are hoping to open a little cafe there and there is already a shop where you can buy some of the artists work. It's from 2 to 8pm today so if you're in Doncaster why not pop along, Artfuel is situated in Portland Place, Portland Place is accessed from the roundabout on Trafford Way close to the train station. Turn onto Cleveland Street, then left onto Duke Street & left again through the archway into Spring Gardens and straight on towards the large public car park on the corner of Trafford Way. Artfuel is in the large brick building with towers to the right of the car park.

So on to Tina's gift box, which is just one of stampin up's kraft gift boxes decorated up.
I've used the same colour combo that I used on the card of midnight muse, so saffron and pool party, I've also used some of the silver glimmer paper to add a bit of bling and popped on two pool party buttons which are free as part of sale-a-bration if you spend £45, that I've used as a fastener I filled it full of jelly babies lol and there were also two candy watches to help Tina with her time keeping.


If you would like to order any of the items to make this project please email me


Happy Crafting


Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment