Wednesday 3 October 2012

All New Annual Catalogue

I am sorry for being so quiet for so long, we've been busy looking after my grandmother (if any of you are on my personal Facebook page you will have seen the highly entertaining, or so I'm told, 'Conversations with Nan' statuses) who usually resides in the West Midlands  I've now brought her up to Yorkshire and she is currently living with my dad for the time being.

Now to the new catalogue, and WOW! it is jammed packed full of wonderful goodies, Even better they have brought us in line with America and we now have all the same goodies, go take a look at it by clicking the image on the side of the page :-) Don't forget to email me your order.

The next most fantastic thing is, you have the opportunity to received free designer series paper free yes FREE for six whole months!!!  If you sign up to be a demonstrator during October and November you will receive 1 free pack of designer series paper, per month for 6 WHOLE MONTHS! Not only that but your stater kit which you pay only £99 pounds for allows you to chose £130 of  product of your choice from the new catalogue OR the seasonal catalogue or combine a bit of both! You also get 20% off every order you make as a demonstrator!  What are you waiting for this is an opportunity not to be missed!  Just ask me about joining Stampin up and we've have an informal no pressure chat :-)

Right that's me done for now I hope to be back soon with some lovely projects, one of which will be a Halloween mini album

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment