Thursday 4 October 2012

A Christmas Card

Well I am buzzing with excitement over this new catalogue I can tell you, lol Have you had a chance to have a look yet?  Just click here I promise you, you won't be disappointed!

I thought I'd share the following card with you, this is made with the new In Colours and items from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. I used this card as a make and take at a recent workshop.

Sorry about the photo quality as it was taken on my phone, I've used the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle, in the bundle you get the stamps and the dies! Saving you money, thats what we like to hear, I've also used the snowflake die which you can just see at the side of the card, the Holiday Frame embossing folder. The colours used are midnight muse, and baja breeze.

Hope you like it

Happy crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment