Sunday 19 August 2012

Punch Art

I really do love punch art I'm just not that great at it :-/ I can get myself into such a mess with it but this little card we made at my stamp class this week was very easy even for me.

Aren't those little penguins cute? They are made using the owl punch, just cut off the owl's ears and use them for flippers, see I told you it was easy!

For this card I used tempting turquoise, whisper white, black and very vanilla card.  The greeting is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set and punched out using the large oval.  I added a little glitter for the snowy hills.

If you would like to order any of the items to make this card please feel free to email me.

Happy crafting

Deb xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debs,
    Thank you for a lovely class, my goodies arrived today.
    Love cherie x

    ReplyDelete