Tuesday 7 August 2012

A reason to smile

Well sorry for being so quiet but I've been off on my holidays, we were lucky enough to have Scott's God Mother come along with us this year, which of course Scott loved as he adores her so much.

Here is a pic of them both buried in the sand lol it was the only way we could get them to stay still
Any way lets get on to Stampin Up's August Promotion during August you can get your hands on a very pretty new stamp set called Reason to smile.  You can either get it free with an order of £60 or you can buy it for £18.95 in the wood mount option or £14.95 in the clear mount version. 

Isn't it lovely and best of all you can get it free!  

There is also some lovely things to look forward to in September too, but for the moment my lips are sealed ;-).  I must say one of the benefit of becoming a demonstrator is that we get a sneak peak, and play with the products and often get products free !  If you'd like to have a chat to me about becoming a demonstrator or if you would like to place an order and get your free stamp set please email me here 

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment