Tuesday 5 November 2013

Thinlets Christmas

My we've had a very busy week here in the Keating household.  It was half term last week here so Scott and I set about making little treat boxes to pack sweeties into for the trick or treaters.  It was also my birthday on saturday (21 again lol) and Scott made me a lovely voucher booklet for hugs and kisses.

Anyhoo enough of me and onto todays make which again uses the thinlets die and the best of Christmas stamp set.

I do believe that i am quite addicted to these,  I've also used the winter frost papers on this card too





I finished it off with one of the frosted finishes just love these but I don't ever want to used them! They are just too nice.

If you would like any of the items used to make this card please click the 'shop now' tab

Products used
 Ink
Pool Party

Card
Pool Party
Winter Frost Papers

Stamps
Best of Christmas

Accessories
Label Thinlets
Frosted finishes


No comments:

Post a Comment