Wednesday 27 November 2013

Candle Card and box

A Friend of mine is going through some quite major health problems at the moment so I wanted to give her something a little bit special to hopefully cheer her up and to show that I was thinking of her so I made a candle card and box, you have seen these before from me I know, these are a little different though as the candles match our lovely stampin up colours, I can't take credit for this another demonstrator spotted them in Asda if you would like to get your hands on some.

The candles match perfectly with the Bermuda Bay card and I've used the tea time papers on this too.

The flowers are from the flower shop stamp set and the sentiment is from the Chalk talk set

The window was punch out using the decorative label punch and I added a bit of window sheet to it to stop the candles from falling out.

The box was also made with the tea time papers and again the sentiment is from the chalk talk stamp set

Hope you like todays little offering, if you would like any of the products made to use this project please click the 'shop now' tab or contact me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk.

There is a you tube video on how to make the card and box here

Happy crafting

Debbie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment