Thursday 2 May 2013

Challenge

Well what lovely weather we've been having, makes a change lol Today I'm going to show you two tags I made for a challenge being run by fellow demonstrator Anthony Warwood, you can join in the fun here The chanllenge this month is to create something using calypso coral, pool party and gumball green, now I had made a card to start with but somehow it went missing before I had chance to photograph it :-( so I started again and made these tags ;


I've made them using the two tags die, First Edition DSP, Papillion Pot-pourri stamp set,  the butterfly punches and of course I've added some bling and pearls .


The flowers where made using a die I have, before I rolled them into a flower I inked the edges with pool party and calypso coral ink.  The leaves are of course gumball green.


And heres the butterfly, for the larger butter fly I simply stamped on to whisper white card stock and punched it out, the smaller butterfly was stamped on to the first edition papers then punched out.  and I added some bling to the butter fly.  I also inked around the edge of the first edition papers on the tag and the tag itself as you can just about see in the picture above. The ribbon used was free during Saleabration! I really love these tags and made a few for gifts, hope you like them too.

If you'd like any of the items you see here please email me your order debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment