Thursday 30 May 2013

A Bird in the Hand

Well we were treated to a day of rain yesterday and it's still raining today.  This makes me suspect that Yorkshire water will be telling us there is a hosepipe ban in the next few days ;-) How are you all lovely people, I hope the weather is better where ever you are.

So today I want to share with you a broach


I got the idea for this from a swap I was given at the recent Telford training.  It's very easy to make using the bird builder punch.  You just layer up the bird shape then on the top layer I've added the wing and colours which are chocolate chip and Cajun craze.  I've popped on a gem for it's eye then covered it with crystal effects and added a broach clip to the back.

Here's what I used

Paper
Not quite navy cardstock
Whisper white

Ink
Chocolate Chip
Cajun Craze

Stampin Up Accessories 
Bird Builder Punch
Gems
Crystal effects

If you would like to order any of the items used to make this project please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment