Tuesday 13 November 2012

Friends birthday card

I must admit that I sourced this card from the internet as I had a complete brain block on Saturday   I knew I wanted to use the colours Cajun Craze and Baja Breeze and also the From My Heart stamp set.  Thats about as far as I got.  So I simply popped From My heart into Google and up came lots of ideas so here is the card.


I've added the Victoria lace and a few gems, I've also used the Holiday Frame embossing folder, just goes to show this frame can be used all year round.  This is a C6 card (half the size of A5).  I used the colour coach to help me find a colour to complement the Cajun Craze, this is a fantastic tool and well worth the money I highly recommend it,

Come back tomorrow when I will show you a similar card using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment