Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas Tag

So yes I am being organised this year and have already started making my Christmas gift tags!
Yes shock horror the world must be coming to an end if I am organising myself like this lol

So heres the tag


I'm quite pleased with it's vintage look, I stamped the images in Early Espresso and also inked all the edges in this too.  I've used the large scalloped circle, the top not die and I think the 1 1/2 inch circle punch.  I've stamped on Real Red card, Garden Green and Whisper White.  The stamp set is Christmas Lodge.  I adore this stamp set mainly because it pleases my childhood view of how Christmas should be.  I've used a vintage brad and some gems to finish it off.

I hope you like it, if you would like any of the items used to make this card please email me your order at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment