Saturday 31 March 2012

Scott's Flowers

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all looking forward to a visit from the Easter bunny ;-)  Something a little different today, as in something Scott (my son) has made rather than me.  With no help from mum either!! As it was a surprise.

Well here it is
Here's a closer look

Isn't it just lovely?  He used melon mambo, real red, elegant eggplant and pool party card.  He's made the flower by punching out different sized circles using the 1 3/4, 1 1/4, 1 3/8,  and 3/8 circle punches.  He's then scrunched them up and stuck them all together using a stampin Dimension on each layer.  I helped him fix a safety pin to the back so that it could be made into a broach.

I'm very proud of him and I think it goes lovely with my pool party top!

See you soon

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment