Saturday 3 March 2012

Prefect Pennants

As some of you will know, not only am I a Stampin Up demonstrator but I'm also a learning support assistant (LSA) at the local comprehensive school.  Now the room where all the LSA's gather is a small square room with no windows, it's very dull and boring and small, I'm sure the purpose of having no windows is so none of us will harbour ideas of escape ;-).  The good thing about this room is it seems to have more than it's fair share of pin boards so with that in mind and wanting to brighten the room up a little I made a banner from the perfect pennants die.
Ta Da!!!! I used Calypso Coral and Pool Party card and ink, I made the flowers using the Fancy Flower punch.  I punched these out of Very Vanilla and inked the edges with Calypso Coral and added a pearl or gem to the middle of it.  I used the Broadsheet Alphabet Stamp to stamp out the letters.

Take a closer look.
As you can see I've also used the Everyday Enchantment papers from the Sale-a-bration range, these are FREE yes FREE when you spend £45 in the main or spring mini catalogues. 

I hope this will be a nice surprise for the other LSA's when they come into work on Monday.

Bye for now

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment