Sunday 15 January 2012

Workshop Planning

Well I've been busy playing around with ideas for a workshop I have on Friday.  I love doing workshops it means I get to play around crafting with lots of ladies and call it work!  Can't get better than that.  Any way this is what I came up with it's a little envelop card

Isn't it cute and ideal for Valentines day as you can see I've made the main stamp image 3D here take a closer look.


I did this by simply stamping the design out 3 times then cutting a little more off each time.  And here's what it looks like inside.

There are two little pockets inside where you can add a sentiment and a little gift.  There is a video tutorial for this card here.  I really enjoyed making this.  I also like to give a gift to my lovely hostess for allowing me into her home, which I always make a gift bag for;

I made this one using the Mocha Morning Speciality papers, these are so tactile they are truly wonderful, trouble is you don't want to use them they are so nice.

See you soon

Debbie x

Products used
Liebe, Love, Amour Stamp 126129 (Spring Mini Catalogue)
I (heart) Hearts Stamp Set 117010 (w) 118571 (c)
Designer Series Paper Stack Brights Collection 117155
Cherry Cobbler Stampin Pad 119669
Pretty in Pink Stampin Pad 101301
Pretty in Pink Card Stock 106568
Mocha Morning Speciality Papers 122366
Victoria Crochet Trim 118481
Chocolate Chip Card Stock 108599
Eyelet Border Punch 119853

No comments:

Post a Comment