Sunday 29 January 2012

Craft Inspiration

Well I've had quite a busy weekend, I've helped my son write a fact file on me for a project he is going to do at school, then I have been busy crafting some items for my next craft class on the 18th February, please email me if you would like to come along and join me.  I have also found out that I'm in with a chance of obtaining certain bonuses based on my sales, so a big thank you to all my lovely customers, I could not do it with out you.  Stampin up is a wonderful company to work for, they have lots of awards for your achievements which are very obtainable, they make you feel really appreciated.  I can't recommend this company enough to people, I've never been happier.  If you'd like to join stampin up as a demonstrator why not email me and we can have a little chat and see if it is suitable for you.

Now to today I've been busy working in secret making something special for the lovely and long suffering Ray or Ray Ray as we like to call him.  I must thank Monica my up line who has made something very similar and gave me the idea to do this for Ray.

Well here it is;

No no not my ink pads!  The little gift bag! ;-) It can hold lots of yummy chocs for Ray.  One of his most favourite things  is chocolate, he is a chocolate fiend, he really is.

Have a closer look at the stamped image;

I used the Petal Cone Die to make the bag then used the Rose stamp from the You Are Loved stamp set to stamp onto the bag itself in Real Red, unfortunately the camera didn't pick up that detail, I also used the heart stamp from the You Are Loved stamp set and punched out the smaller heart using the heart punch, I used Pretty in Pink ink for that heart and for the sentiment which is from the You're A Gem stamp set.  I inked the edges of the small heart in Real Red ink and inked the edges of the sentiment in Pretty In Pink Ink.  I then added two pink paper roses and some seam binding ribbon as a handle in Rose Red.

This was very quick and easy to make so I'm sure you'll all have a bash at it.

Happy crafting

Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment