Friday 14 June 2013

A Nice cup of Tea

Well lovely people although it's very sunny here today it is rather cool,  Scotty too Hotty is as smart as a guardsman this morning as it's school photo day. 

A nice cup of tea I have to have about 3 in a morning when I'm at my teaching assistant job, can't face teenagers without them lol, so onto today's card






A Very simple card which uses the Tea Shoppe stamp set, I love this set and I'll be very sorry to see it go, I've used crumb cake, midnight muse and baja breeze as the colours on this one





I added some pearls to the flowers on the tea cup to give it some pop





The sentiment was punched out using the scalloped oval then I mounted it on some midnight muse punched out using the extra large oval, again I've added some pearls.




I also made an insert for the card.

Here's what I used

Stamps
Tea Shoppe

Card
Crumb Cake
Midnight muse
Whisper White
Designer Series Paper

Ink
Midnight Muse

Stampin Up Accessories
Scalloped Oval Punch
Extra Large Oval Punch
Pearls

If you would like to order any of the items used to make this card please email me your order at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment