Saturday 23 March 2013

Breaking News! Tropical Sun!!

lol I'm lying like a cheap rug of course no sun just a thick blanket of the white stuff here in deepest darkest Yorkshire.

Today I'm sharing a little bag I made.


Scott got invited to one of his classmates parties this week and as it was a little girl I made this and a little butterfly necklace to go inside it.  It's not very often that I get to go girly lol.

So I've made this using the Petite Purse Bigs L Die.  I've used so saffron card and stamped a flower from the secret garden stamp set also in so saffron.  I then puched a little butterfly from the time for tea papers and added a few pearls.  I hope she liked it.

Don't forget if you would like any of the items I've used here please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk to place your order.

Happy Crafting

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment