Sunday 27 May 2012

Saturday Craft Club

Wow! what about the weather this week?  Just a shame we're all at work *grumpy face* but at least it's lasted for the weekend yay!  BBQ in this little household today me thinks.

Anyhoo to craft club and our makes, all these makes were ideas that I obtained from the Stampin Up training at Leeds, so much inspiration and so many talented people in one space, lovely. So heres what we made;

The baskets are made from the Attic Boutique papers with Baja Breeze seam binding, I've filled these two with bath time goodies but I think they would be lovely if they were filled with chocolates from The Cherry Blossom Bakery   These baskets are so easy and quick to make and an ideal gift for someone.


This is a wonderful little gift, I've made it using the new framlets and the tea shope stamp set, inside there are two individual fruit tea bags

I've used the designer papers to make the pockets for the tea bags. 
I've stamped a design on the back too, using the same stamp set.  A lovely gift for someone who has been poorly or just a little gift for a friend.

This idea came from the Impressions publication that all demonstrators received, it's full of ideas and advice, this one holds post it notes but it could also hold a small note book.

This is ideal gift for your children's teachers at the end of the school year, I know I'll be busy making a few of these for Scotty this year :-)

Talking about demonstrator, ever thought about being one?  The Starter kit has now dropped in price to just £99! and if you sign up now you will be given FREE tickets to the Stampin Up conference in Germany on the 2nd and 3rd of November! Why not contact me and we can have a chat about all the benefits of becoming a demonstrator. 

That's all for now

Deb xx

1 comment: