Thursday 12 April 2012

Christmas Scrapbooking

Finally I've started AND finished my Christmas scrapbook page

As you can see it's a double page spread, complete with Golden sledge and reindeer.  Here's a closer look at the first page;
I've used a 12 x 12 sheet of Real Red Card, for the sledge I used some glittered paper that I already had as part of my crafty collection ;-) I used soft suede for the reindeer.  I stamped out the word Christmas using the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set, in Old Olive ink, I then punch out the letters using the large oval punch.  I backed the pictures on to green designer paper from the Paisley Petals range.  The two stars of this page in case you were wondering, are Scotty too Hotty and  Ray.

Again I stamped out the word Time using the Broadsheet Alphabet and Old Olive ink,  I used a green strip of designer paper again from the Paisley Petals range, this is the same paper I used the back the picture, on the top of this I used some Christmas designer papers, I was given these papers so I'm not sure which they are but I'm quite sure they have unfortunately been discontinued.  I used bakers twine as reins on the reindeer and popped a soft image from the Welcome Christmas stamp set in the corner.  The main stars of this piece are, me, Dad, my brother Ryan and Scotty too Hotty.  Oh and by the way only 257 days till Christmas ;-)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment